IT Security Services:
Protecting Businesses From Cybersecurity Threats
As more organizations move to the cloud securing business infrastructure is a critical component to preventing data, financial and operational losses. With technology growing in sophistication, cybersecurity criminals are also growing in sophistication and capability. These cybersecurity criminals know this and that is why private equity and mid-market companies are becoming the prime targets for cyber criminals. The increase in security threats is the result of:
- Lack of IT security resources available
- Lower IT security awareness
- Lack of mature IT security control & risk governance
- Misconfigured & exposed cloud environments
- Higher use of breached personal devices with company data
In the past, cyberattacks were relatively resource-intensive, so security breaches were more focused on high value or larger organizations. Now, cybercriminals are infiltrating these private equity and mid-market organizations using automated, scalable, on-demand artificial intelligence to launch sophisticated attacks resulting in large data & financial loses.
On-PAR Security Advisory Services
Implement an innovative compliance framework to leverage the direction set by company policies, government regulations, industry mandates, and client IT security requirements.
On-PAR Security Operations Services (vSOC)
Review current state and recommend future security program and operations framework consisting of documented policies, procedures, and diagrams aligned with administrative, technical, and physical security controls.
RKON’s On-PAR approach to delivering world-class IT security services blends proactive governance, risk, compliance, and security disciplines to protect PE & mid-market organizations from risks or offer remediation if a security breach has already occurred.
RKON’s On-PAR Approach To IT Security
- Preparedness: Position your organization to meet strategic imperatives for expense management and growth. Manage risks and issues quickly to ensure the integrity of your organization is never compromised.
- Assurance: Provide assurance that your organization has appropriate and cost-efficient measures in place. We ensure these measures meet compliance expectations with regulatory and industry requirements.
- Response: Your organization must be primed to manage incidents with a prompt response to assess and remediate the risk. In addition, ensuring the remediation and recovery services are the most appropriate and cost-efficient solution.
RKON’s IT Security Practice
RKON is a pure-play technology services provider focused on delivering cloud security services for private equity and mid-market organizations. ‘
Our security practice consists of expertise for these four security service areas:
- Security Advisory: Providing security & risk leadership and governance
- Security Architecture: Engineering security controls
- Security Operations (vSOC): Managing vulnerabilities and security breach incidents
- Security Management: Driving sustained operational framework for on-going threat protection
This framework ensures that we are providing our clients complete end-to-end IT security services.
Security Advisory Services
Our Security Advisory Services provide private equity & mid-market organizations with security leadership focused on driving a sustainable governance framework for technology risk analysis, security architecture improvements, security policy and disaster recovery plans, and security assessments to protect user, employee & business data. Our security advisory services include:
- Security assessment & validation
- Security architecture advisory
- Governance framework advisory
- Technology Risk Advisory
- Virtual CISO (vCSIO)
- Incident response plan
- Disaster recovery plan
- Security policies & guidelines
Security Operation Services (vSOC)
Our Security Operations Services (vSOC) provides security analysts focused on driving a sustainable operational framework for continuous security awareness training, vulnerability management, managed detection response, and security controls validation to protect your business, employees and IT infrastructure. Our security operations services include:
- Managed Detection Response (MDR)
- Security Incident Response or Breach Recovery
- App Vulnerability Management
- Cloud Vulnerability Management
- Infrastructure Vulnerability Management
- Continuous Security Validation
- Security Awareness Training
RKON Security Highlights:
- ISO27001 and PCI DSS certified, compliant-ready cloud hosting over 200 customers
- No security breaches in over 10 years
- One hour of total outage time in over 10 years
- Complete security stack: threat management, vulnerability management, and managed detection/response
RKON Security Certifications
Cloud Security Assessment Services
Assessing your current cloud environment for vulnerabilities is the first step to helping drive a more secure and compliant cloud environment. Leveraging ISO 27001 & NIST Cybersecurity Framework best practices, RKON ensures that your organization has the appropriate cost-efficient measures & compliance requirements met.
Why Invest in IT Security Services?
With the global average cost of a data breach increasing to $3.86 million and 86% of organizations having faced a phishing attack in the past year, organizations can no longer ignore the importance of implementing a proper security controls. By investing in a IT risk & security framework organizations can:
- Ensure employee productivity
- Increase organizational growth, revenue, and survivability
- Increase stakeholder and client confidence
- Maintain a solid reputation & brand
- Minimize risk of non-compliance & regulatory fines
- Enhance social responsibility
For more information about our IT security services, call the RKON security team or contact us below.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for more information about our IT Transformation & Security services please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our team of IT experts is ready to help.
Get Started Today
RKON’s Security Leadership Team
Security Advisory Manager