Service Desk Analyst
RKON is a rapidly growing IT service provider located in the west loop with several fortune 500 clients across the nation. Since 1998 RKON has played a prominent role in the Chicago technology industry, developing innovative technical solutions to business needs is our tried and tested specialty.
We are pursuing experienced service desk engineers who are looking to elevate their career. This role will provide the opportunity to get hands on experience with the latest bleeding edge technologies. RKON provides an almost limitless potential for upward mobility in the fields of security, networking, and virtualization.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had 2-3 years’ experience in a service/help desk environment. This is a new function within our business that will require hands on knowledge with similar roles in the past. We need people who are hyper-focused on pursuing career growth in technology.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Serve as a foundation for a new department. Create documentation and train/mentor peers as needed.
- Interpret, analyze, diagnose, document, and resolve first and second level customer service issues related to supported hardware, application/operating systems software, LANs/WANs, printing, etc.
- Perform remote phone and electronic support and incident response to users.
- Troubleshoot desktop applications and configurations; i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office, VPN connectivity, etc. Investigate recurring issues and provide solutions to address root problem.
- Research support/technical issues through problem tracking system (Service Now), websites, software manuals, etc. Implement solutions or escalate problems to appropriate parties. Monitor progress until issue is resolved.
- Work closely with team on server, network management, and security. Update team on new support issues as needed.
- Qualifications + Requirements
A minimum of 2 years of IT support experience required.
A genuine desire to achieve upward mobility in the technology industry.
Passion to serve our clients with world class customer service.
Please send your resume to email@example.com