IT Service Manager
Roles and Responsibilities (Service Manager)
There are a number of reasons why RKON is one of the nation’s leading IT managed services providers. First and foremost is our track record of addressing our customers’ most important—and often most difficult—IT challenges. Our dedication, diligence and determination make us valued long-term partners to the companies we serve. Take a closer look at our people, processes, and you’ll see what makes us special, and why our customers remain loyal.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of successful transformation/change management in an MSP / NOC environment.
The Service Manager will be responsible for insuring we meet our SLA requirements, managing/implementing change within the NOC, and take ownership of all service. We need the service manager to be front and center when an incident/outage/crisis occurs, keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- Assist with day-to-day Event management, awareness, and incident response.
- Provide escalation support to internal resources and clients leveraging both RKON resources and RKON vendor resources.
- Follow and observe event metrics related to SLA breeches, client experience/fulfillment, and overall event lifecycle continuity.
- Engage clients and resources as needed to coordinate event/incident communication and planning.
- Update and advise on both the tactical and strategic evolution of overall operations, services and best practices.
- Identify and create efficiency in ITSM workflow, process and procedures.
- Develop both internal/external KPI and metrics that provide visibility into all RKON client facing services.
- Develop relations with RKON clients and vendors to help promote the overall partnership and grow rapport/trust.
- Work with the RKON management teams to insure overall alignment.
- Help mature and develop overall offering.
- Find opportunities that translate into business growth and/or improved client satisfaction.
- Mentor and groom others as applicable.
To be considered:
Email us your résumé.
Include cover letter and salary history/requirements.