In addition to virtual workload infrastructure, you’ll need storage to maintain application information. Our storage disk arrays have built-in protection to ensure that information held on site has a high level of integrity and availability. The features include:
- iSCSI attached storage
- Storage offered in 100GB increments
- Fiber and SAS 15K drives
- Dual controller redundancy
- RAID-DP (Fault tolerance of RAID-6 without the performance degradation)
- Hot spare drives with protection against double disk failure
- Fully redundant switching architecture
- 24/7 storage monitoring and support
- Optional Snapshot backup capabilities
- Optional ability to replicate to off-`site storage unit
Backup on demand.
RKON can also provide secure, highly available backup with optional off-site replication on an as-needed basis, so you pay only for what you use.
Solution Paper: Consequences of Combining Off Premise Cloud Storage and Corporate Data