RKON RVI (IasS)
RKON virtual infrastructure (RVI) IaaS
Many mid-market companies cannot afford the capital costs required to pay for advanced hardware, software licenses, setup and continual maintenance of an actual data center infrastructure of enterprise-level technologies. The RKON Virtual Infrastructure (RVI) is engineered to provide an agile, scalable, resilient, and compliant cloud environment for clients' data center computing needs. RKON leverages best of breed vendors to deliver a sustainable, resilient, secured, and cost-effective data center computing environment as a virtual infrastructure for client consumption.
- RKON's robust data center architecture has provided 99.997% uptime since 2011
- RVI's flexible Red Zone architecture allows for a client's challenging, highly customized, legacy environments to be managed in the cloud before being upgraded and optimized
- RKON's Professional Services team ensure a smooth migration and cut-over to RVI
- RKON's Managed Services team provides a true One-Ops as a single operations team managing and monitoring the client's entire technology infrastructure
RKON’s virtual hosting environment allows companies, particularly smaller and mid-sized enterprises, the ability to access enterprise-grade technology including servers and applications. And it’s usage-based, so you only pay for what’s actually used.
RKON’s virtual infrastructure
- Virtual Infrastructure Platforms
- Disaster Recovery
- Service Management