Interested in learning strategies to help your business and IT benefit from virtualization strategies through effective management, security and recovery techniques? Join us on Thursday, October 25, at CampIT’s Desktop Virtualization Strategies seminar taking place in Rosemont, IL. RKON Director Cameron Christo will be speaking at the event.
Email RKON to attend with one of our complimentary passes, waiving the registration fee.
In this one day conference attendees will learn:
- An exact definition of desktop virtualization
- The pros and cons of desktop virtualization
- How to determine if it is right for your organization
- How to build a project plan for desktop virtualization
- How to implement desktop virtualization in your infrastructure
- How to modify your DR and Security plans
- How to avoid implementation and management pitfalls
- How other IT departments are working through these challengesHow to implement a comprehensive risk management strategy to support the needs of the enterprise
Explore Citrix XenDesktop 5 with this interactive demo by RKON Technologies. See the technology first hand, including all the features and improvements from the earlier version. Presentation by RKON Senior Consultant Michael Macupa.
IT leaders discuss the benefits and challenges with virtual desktop for the enterprise. Topics include cost savings, business value, and implementation issues. RKON Practice Director Cameron Christo moderates a panel discussion at CampIT’s Desktop Virtualization Seminar – April 2011.
IT leaders discuss the benefits and challenges associated with implementing virtual desktops for the enterprise. Topics include cost savings, business value, and implementation issues. RKON Practice Director Cameron Christo moderates a panel discussion at CampIT’s Desktop Virtualization Seminar – April 2011.
On Wednesday, October 19, 2011, RKON will speak on the topic “Desktop Virtualization Security: Understanding the Benefits and the Risks ” at CampIT’s Desktop Virtualization conference. The conference will cover strategies to help the business and IT benefit from virtualization strategies through effective management, security, and recovery techniques. RKON is co-sponsoring the event with partner WhipTail Tech. If you are interested in attending with one of RKON’s complimentary passes , contact your sales rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org today. To learn more about the conference, click here.
Register today for an interactive lunch and learn at our on-site lab on Thursday, August 4, as we explore the use cases, benefits, and ROI of deploying Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) in healthcare.
Register to attend.
You will learn:
- How to enable High Productivity & Mobile Access for Physicians.
- Why HITECH Means More for Healthcare IT (i.e., HIPAA, Privacy & data control, ARRA Act).
- What is Next Generation End User Computing.
- What are the Benefits of Virtual desktops for users and IT.
- What is the the Right Desktop for Healthcare—Explore Use Cases.
- How to Jumpstart Your EHR Implementation.
- What is Citrix FlexCast for Apps and Desktops Technology.
- Next Step—RKON Environment Assessment to see if VDI is a good fit for your environment.
820 West Jackson Blvd, Suite 550
Chicago, IL 60607
To register or for more information, contact Lindsay Ambrose (email@example.com or 312-654-0300).
Join us for an exclusive event for healthcare IT professionals on Thursday, May 19, 2011 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. at RKON Labs. Register now for Executive Briefing.
Learn how to make Virtual Desktops work in Healthcare at this briefing. Challenges such as delivering EMR, compliance, and managing the proliferation of PDAs and iPads have sparked a great deal of interest in Virtual Desktop. RKON is hosting a session to share common healthcare experiences and our own best practices from VDI implementations.
1. EMR Deployment Strategy.
2. Use Cases for PDA, iPad, tablet, and other mobile devices.
3. Clinician Workflows that Integrate: Tap-n-go solutions, Smartcards, Kiosk stations, and Location/ context awareness.
4. Business Cases that have Proven ROI.
5. High level Whiteboard Design Review.
Win an iPod nano by attending the seminar! We will raffle off the nano at the end of the briefing.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (breakfast included)
820 W. Jackson, Ste. 550 | Chicago, IL 60607 | 312.654.0300