If you have questions about virtualized security or are curious about how your security solution will work in the virtualized world, join us for an hour on Thursday, March 21 to learn how virtualized security can work for you. There will also be an opportunity for networking during the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament at the Clubhouse following the Tour & Talk portion of the event.
- Security expert sharing the latest threat landscape such as DDoS, web application attacks and more
- Virtual data centers & risk management strategies
- Full visibility of virtual network traffic
- Ability to enforce and validate compliance-driven requirements
- Greater control with security, defense-in-depth, and separation of duties
- Gaining efficiency via automation
- Tour of purpose-built, Tier III data center
What: Tier III Data Center TOUR, Virtual Security TALK & 2nd Round NCAA TOURNEY Event
Event will start at the Latisys Data Center, and then continue at the Clubhouse. Only attendees that tour the data center will be entered in drawing for one of two $350 Apple gift cards.
When: Mar 21 2013 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM (CDT)
Where: Latisys-Chicago Data Center – 1808 Swift Drive, Unit C, Oak Brook, IL 60523 Map
Click here to register.