Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
RKON Hosted infrastructure services in the Cloud
Does your business have difficulty scaling resources to match business ebb and flow? Do you need to reduce capital expenses? Are you having trouble controlling your network costs? You might be a good candidate for RKON’s hosted infrastructure services.
RKON’s hosted Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is built upon the best practices we have developed over the last two decades architecting and building technology environments. Through our hosted service, you’ll avoid the many of the challenges that comes with managing a technology environment. Instead, you’ll gain a best-in-class tech environment that can:
- Satisfy demanding users who will now be able to access the resources and data they need, when and where they need it.
- Consolidate resources simplifying management and reducing costs.
- Scale up or down quickly and easily to match your business cycle requirements. Rapidly provision resources–quickly and easily increase computing needs be it CPU, RAM, Storage, Backup or Bandwidth.
- Built in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
IaaS/Virtual Workload Features
- Connection to Storage Array via iSCSI
- World Class Data Center – rack, cooling, and power
- 24×7 Server Monitoring | 24×7 Physical Security | 24×7 phone support on virtual environment
- Guaranteed memory allocation per workload
- Workload will be assigned to a single CPU, additional as subscribed
- Virtual workload will dynamically failover to another cloud based server in the event of hardware failure on the primary cloud computing server (Hot-Hot Feature Set)
- One public IP per virtual workload available upon request with DNS registration
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime
In addition to virtual workload infrastructure, storage will be required to maintain application information. Our storage disk arrays have built-in protection to ensure that information held on site has a high level of integrity and availability.
- iSCSI attached storage
- Storage offered in 100GB increments
- Fiber and SAS 15K drives
- Dual Controller redundancy
- RAID-DP (Fault Tolerance of RAID-6 without the performance degradation)
- Hot spare drives with protection against double disk failure
- Fully redundant switching architecture
- 24×7 Storage Monitoring and Support
- Optional Snapshot backup capable
- Optional ability to replicate to offsite storage unit
Back-Up on Demand
We provide secure, highly available back-up with optional off-site replication on an as-needed basis so you pay only for what you use.
Monitoring and Alerting
We include full monitoring and alerting of the infrastructure systems with our offering to enable an effective incident response. In addition, performance of systems is tracked over time to ensure integrity and availability of system resources. This service is included in our shared infrastructure and a line item on our proposed Managed Services offering.
- Device monitoring and alerts based on CPU, memory and disk utilization, and service and system availability.
- Notifications in the event of a major infrastructure issue (e.g., Exchange Server not responding)
- Notifications identification of system events that may impact system availability.
Basic security protection is included in RKON hosted and managed solutions along with firewall protection of servers. Additional security services are available upon request.
- Firewall Rule Creation
- Firewall Health Monitoring
Contact RKON to learn more about how our hosted infrastructure services can help your business!