Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
RKON’s Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity service achieves many business drivers: sustain business during a disaster, mitigate risk and liability, provide business continuity for mission-critical applications, ensure high availability, provide off-site backup, compliance, and ensure security of customer projects and data for services-based businesses.
RKON Disaster Recovery Service
RKON’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offers three distinct services:
- Level-one service provides disaster recovery in the cloud for off-site storage mitigating the risk should your main location experiences a disaster and your on-site backups are destroyed. This level of service will enable you to recover critical data so you can restore it to your network once you are back up and running.
- Level-two business continuity in the cloud service builds on level-one, adding a virtual network so your employees can access critical data in the event your main data center becomes unavailable.
- Level-three provides a near-seamless transition to our virtual environment when your data center goes down. Level three offers continuous server replication of those mission critical applications that require minimum downtime. Your employees will be able to access the most recent data ensuring minimal loss of productivity until your main data center is fully functional.
RKON’s DR solution is cost-effective, testable and most importantly, ready when you need it most.
RKON Disaster Recovery Benefits
- No equipment to buy—leverage our virtual cloud infrastructure for your replication targets
- Rapid recovery of production systems—achieve RTO/RPO as low as four hours
- Hardware vendor agnostic—leverage software-based agents for production replication
- Choose from geographically—independent data centers
- Fully-testable without impacting your production systems
Contact RKON to learn more about how our DR services can help your business!