Check Point IPS Recognized for Outstanding Security by NSS Labs
Check Point announced that it has earned NSS Labs’ “recommended” rating in the latest intrusion prevention system (IPS) group test. The Check Point IPS Software blade achieved a high score of 98.3 percent in overall protection with superior server and client protection and strong management capabilities in the industry’s most comprehensive test.
Highlights of the NSS Labs IPS Group Test for the Check Point IPS Software Blade include:
- Comprehensive Protection – Achieved an overall protection score of 98.3 percent against a broad set of live exploits and payloads.
- Best-in-Class Server Protection – Blocked 99 percent of server attacks and achieved a top score.
- Exceptional Client Protection – Earned a high score of 97 percent against client-based attacks.
- Unbeatable Anti-Evasion Coverage – Correctly identified all evasion attempts without error and achieved a perfect score of 100 percent.
- Powerful & Easy-to-Use Management System – Recognized for having a flexible and granular management system, allowing for a high degree of customization.
Contact RKON for help implementing, supporting, and managing your Check Point Security and IPS.
Click here to read the full press release.